Tuesday, May 26, 2009

dreamy

Though I'm an avid reader of the horoscope section of the newspaper, I've never truly taken the advice to heart. Maybe if they were more like fortune cookies then I'd be listening a little more closely. You've seen Freaky Friday. Fortune cookies are full of pwr and mysticism and are not to be messed with. Either way, on one particular day, both of my horoscopes (cusp bbs, you know what's up) seemed too uncannily true to not listen to.

1) You're neighborhood will soon look different. Either you will move or something will happen to change your current one.
2) In the search for your dream home, visualize it and even draw it daily, hourly. Like a magnet, this house will come to you.

I'm not sure if checking Craigslist hourly counts as visualizing my dream house, but it seems to be working. Saturday we're going to an open house for the dreamiest house we've seen yet. But, just in case, horoscope, this should count for real:

The tip top of the roof, which shelters my attic bedroom


The stairs lead down to the main floor

Morning light in the kitchen through the bay windows




The f'real dream house

No comments: