Monday, December 29, 2008

nom


The Vegan with a Vengeance chocolate chip cookies are AMAZING, you guys. Really. Whenever I make them, they receive accolades from vegans and non-vegans alike quite passionately. Sometimes I find them a little too sugary, though (but that may be because last time I may or may not have added an extra cup of sugar on accident while talking to my housemate across the room...oops).

If you haven't already done so, run out and buy VwaV ASAP.

I received a number of other cookbooks for Christmas, as well:
Veganomicon
The Joy of Vegan Baking
Eat, Drink, & Be Vegan
How to Cook Everything Vegetarian
A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen
(really lovely approach to cooking local, seasonal meals in this one)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love the choc chip cookies from VwaV. They taste like the non-vegan ones I used to eat!

What a great list of new cookbooks. I've just recently got my hands on Joy of Vegan Baking but I have yet to make anything from it. We'll have to compare notes!