Wednesday, December 03, 2008

just do it

Have you read The Tropical Vegan's blog yet? If not, you should. I mean now. Go.

Theresa, vegan extraordinaire, recently turned me on to one of the more amazing things I've been a part of on teh interwebs.




The rules are simple:
I will send the first three people to leave a comment on this post a handmade gift within the next 365 days (that’s my kind of time frame!)
I am willing to post anywhere in the United States and Canada, so don’t let that stop you commenting.

The catch is that you have to have a blog and be willing to do the same thing....

If you’ve got a blog come and join in the crafty fun, I promise Il'l make something special! Leave me a comment and make sure to leave me a valid email address/link to your blog so that I can contact you for your address.




That's it! I've just outsourced Theresa's (with one exception...I can't afford international shipping!) rules because they seem fitting and lovely and doable and all that good stuff.

What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I'm not commenting to get stuff (I'm already involved, afterall) but just to say thanks for paying it forward! Hopefully people will take you up on your offer!!