Wednesday, April 09, 2008

YEAH. OH-KAY.

This just in (for me, at least).

Lil' Jon, rapper known for his extremely verbose lyrics and exquisite grasp of the English language, is marketing his very own wine label, Little Jonathan Winery.



"I'm not no 'drink wine every day' kind of dude," he said in a telephone interview. "I'm not like an expert, so don't ask me no questions ... I just like the taste."

"My full name is Jonathan," the Atlanta-based artist said. "The wine is more nature: I wanted to not just have a direct connection, but make it just a little bit more upscale than regular 'Lil Jon.' ... This is not no ghetto Boone's Farm; this is some real wine."


Count me excited, because this is clearly some classy shit. Clearly.

1 comment:

haute mess said...

bahahaha, amazing. truly.